Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Meet the dolls

Hey there! this is a page where you can get to know my dolls and their hobbies and talents.😛


                                     
This is Maria. 
She was the first doll I ever received, and I got her on Christmas, 2014.
She's an introvert and a total bookworm, but she has a fun side too.
Her hobbies are rollerskating, bird watching and crafting. 
when Maria speaks, it will be in Purple.
                                    
                                         

                     
Here's Ashley. 
(She's a re-named Tenny doll)
I bought her with my birthday money in 2017, and she's been much loved since then.
Ashley has a fun, outgoing personality, and tends (sometimes) to overdo herself.
She can be really stubborn sometimes, but loves all her sisters.
When she speaks, it will be in Blue.
                                                                                                    

Autumn is another re-named doll, I received her for Christmas 2018,
and  her and her twin sister Grace do everything together.
(grace is my sister's doll, and shall be popping up in photo stories frequently.)
Autumn loves all things small and furry, and "rescues" lizards, mice, and squirrels-sometimes to the annoyance of her sisters. everything she does she does with a passion, and she is the most adventurous one of the group.
when Autumn speaks, it will be in Green.
(When Grace speaks it will be in Orange.)



                                               




                                   Thats it for my dolls! I hope to keep adding to the family over the years
                                         
                     

                                            See ya!



























No comments:

Post a Comment